Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Being thankful

I want to write a reminder to myself to be thankful...cause i think i am bitter too much.

from the regular journal:
im gonna try to be thankful..thankful that im in school have a place to sleep, thankful for the last years memories thankful that i have talent and health and youth...thankful helps you to be humble and well grounded..choose. dont choose to be bitter...hurts yourself more than anyone, its not attractive...choose to be thankful and hopeful. ...rise above no matter how bad the situation might seem...there is a light at the end of the tunnel.... hope for school and design and viscom and my life.

i've started digital i wanna try to do double hw again like i used to.

1 comment:

  1. haha, I think alot of us get bitter/cranky, specially from cars. We do have alot of be thankful for though, thanks for the reminder :)

    I got to your blog through links on the various Artcenter kids' blogs (Velwyn I think)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Rules: Just be cool. Please no offensive language. Criticism is welcome, rudeness is not. I'd really like to know what you think. One of my goals is to promote healthy discussion of art and design. Seen something cool in the design world? I want to see it too. Want me to look at something? Leave a link